Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trip to Tucson

On Friday and Saturday, i spent some time in Tucson with my friends Karma and Kyria, and as usual they introduced me to many new people. Since i pulled a knuckle-head-move and didn't come with the spare battery to the camera I left on all night, i didn't get to take pictures and am at the mercy of others hopefully emailing me some soon!
After an uneventful drive, I was able to spend a little time learning from Karma at Canyon Ranch followed by a meeting with a new friend (Barry) from the Rich Dad event I attended and then lunch with a crazily costumed Kyria (which was a bit of a surprise...really sad I missed that picture!). Halloween night Karma and I passed candy to the trick-or-treaters while we caught up and then had a wonderful dinner at a casual place that I'm pretty sure has the best poppy seed dressing on the planet! Saturday morning, there was more learning with karma and then she treated me to a wonderful massage at the ranch for my birthday....THANKS SO MUCH IT WAS WONDERFUL! We went to the open house of a local pilates instructor (more wonderful treats) and then i headed back to Phoenix to fly out on Sunday. Great trip...just way too short!! Hoping to add pictures!

No comments: