Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hanging Out in Colorado

After Christmas, I drove to Basalt to visit the Corey Enloe clan and their new digs. I liked it so much i went back again! Corey, Brenda and I all share one particular "quirk" and that would be we are all food snobs and love fine dining. We like to experience it as well as create it. While there we had plenty of great food, walked around Aspen, played Wii, watched movies, went to the Glenwood hot springs, and just generally had a great time.

We went to a fun diner on a snowy day. Of all the pictures I took, this is the only one with Malik in it. I think he prefers to be behind the lens rather than in front. Jorie would prefer to have me all to herself, but she got to share for these pictures, lucky girl!



Check out Mr. GQ!














1 comment:

.........Still ME! said...

SUPER fun weekend, we love you!