Monday, December 1, 2008

Single Mom?!?!


Thanksgiving this year was the best yet as far as menu is concerned. I think my siblings and I missed the like-turkey-dinner-gene. People wise, we were sad to be missing Brenda and Corey, but at least their kids were present! Jorie, Malik and Rhys ventured to Spokane with my parents and I to join the rest of the Enloe clan. Several movies later, we made it without too much trouble. I will admit that having them with us was a blast!! Jorie is hilarious and kept saying to go home to yaya's house.

Let's get to the dinner part - PRIME RIB and ALASKAN KING CRAB! However can one go wrong there? I was nervous about the prime rib, as i had never made one...but it turned out fantastic.

Other events? Hayden was baptized, the turkey bowl commenced at the shock practice field (parker ended up with a hamstring injury and Eric won't mock people from here on out that where under armour...he also has the road rash to prove why, and all three boys were quite sore following the game). Funny movies, plenty of x-box, loud kids, extra laughs and more food than any one person should ingest on purpose. Due to the food problem, the Enloe's and Wagstaff's, et. al. will be starting a biggest loser competition. Anyone else want to join?

2 comments:

Crewton said...

I'm all for the crab!!!

Jade said...

I think you make a very cute "single mom"! Mmmmmm.....sounds like a super yummy Thanksgiving dinner!